Simple & delicious beef taco recipe. Perfect for those replacing 2 meals a day on our steady weight loss stage:
500 Calories (per serving 2 tacos)
– 60g lean ground beef
– 1/2 tbsp taco seasoning
– 4 small corn tortillas
– 1 cup shredded lettuce
– 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
– 1/4 cup diced onion
– 1 tbsp low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a pan, cook the ground beef over medium heat. Once cooked, drain any excess fat.
2. Add in the taco seasoning and stir until fully coated.
3. Warm the tortillas in the pan for about a minute on each side.
4. Divide the ground beef evenly among the tortillas.
5. Top each tortilla with lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and cheese.
6. Serve and enjoy your delicious and healthy beef tacos!