Total of 2 servings at only 350 calories per serve!
- 7-8 ounces of raw extra lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 2 whole wheat hamburger bun
- 2 slices of low-fat cheddar cheese
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the ground beef, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Form the mixture into 2 patties.
4. Place it on a baking sheet with oven paper and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and top the patties with a slice of cheese.
6. Place the buns on the baking sheet and bake for an additional 3 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
7. Place each patty on a bun and top with the lettuce and tomato slices.
8. Serve and enjoy!